Our Unified Mission Statement
Golden Home Health Care is guided by the philosophy of personal, clinical and technological excellence. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of patient care with compassion and respect for each person.
At Golden Home Health Care Agency, we:
Every caring staff member at Golden Home Health a set of common principles. We strive for the utmost excellence included in three main areas, but never limited to them. These are elements on technical, clinical, and, especially, personal levels. We cater to our patients on a unique and highly individualized basis. We treat all of our patients with the utmost compassion and respect.
Our integrated goals for our patients at Golden Home Health include:
- Provide top quality home care services within the convenience and privacy of their preferred environment.
- As a leader in our field we strive to not only meet, but exceed our clients’ expectations and satisfaction.
- We both encourage and support our staff’s professional development. We ensure that our staff training continues to evolve in order for our organization to demonstrate the highest level professionalism in the care of our clientele.
- As technology advances we know that it is one of the main keys to delivering the most comprehensive care.
- We strive to maintain the most up to date information for our resources, referrals, and physicians.
Golden Home Health delivers the most effective care possible by encouraging and increasing patient autonomy wherever possible. We continually coordinate with agency resources and community in order to decrease the burden of illness as well as any needless duplication of care services. We strongly believe that this is key to promoting the most positive patient outcomes possible.
Golden Home Health Care recognizes the unique physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of each person and we promise to make our best efforts to satisfy each client’s unique needs.
The caring staff at Golden Home Health understands the unique spiritual and emotional needs, as well as the physical requirements, of each our valued clients. We do everything that we can to ensure those needs are met and address all concerns that each may have.
We never discriminate while providing our home health services or hiring staff members. We recognize the importance of individualism in all areas such as color; race, age; religion; gender; sexual orientation; pace of origin; and physical or mental handicap.